2019 Webinar Series
GIA’s webinars are designed for both emerging and experienced grantmakers with information and discussions that inform their day-to-day practices. These programs are free to members and available at a minimal charge to nonmembers. Past webinars have addressed topics including arts education, evaluations, support for individual artists, racial equity in arts philanthropy, and research relevant to the arts grantmaking field.
Tuesday, May 21, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Lindsie Bear, program director of Native Cultures Fund, Humboldt Area Foundation
- Reuben Roqueñi, director of National Artist Fellowships, Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
Thursday, May 2, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Vanessa Camarena-Arredondo, Beloved Community Fund program officer, Akonadi Foundation
- Rinku Sen, writer and political strategist
Tuesday, March 26, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Anna Campbell, senior program officer, Howard Gilman Foundation
- Roman Jackson, program officer, JP Morgan
Tuesday, February 26, 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST [PASSED]
- Reina Mukai, knowledge services manager, Candid.
- Ryan Stubbs, senior director of research, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- Patricia Mullaney-Loss, research associate, National Assembly of Arts Agencies