2021 Webinar Series
GIA’s webinars are designed for both emerging and experienced grantmakers with information and discussions that inform their day-to-day practices. These programs are free to members and available at a minimal charge to nonmembers. Past webinars have addressed topics including arts education, evaluations, support for individual artists, racial equity in arts philanthropy, and research relevant to the arts grantmaking field.
Tuesday, March 30, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT
- Lulani Arquette, president and CEO, Native Arts and Cultures Foundation
- Joy Harjo, internationally renowned performer and writer, Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- Shelly C. Lowe (Navajo), executive director, Harvard University Native American Program
- Clifford Murphy, director, National Endowment for the Arts, Folk & Traditional Arts
Tuesday, February 23, 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST [PASSED]
- Reina Mukai, data services manager, Global Projects & Partnerships, Candid.
- Ryan Stubbs, senior director of research, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- Patricia Mullaney-Loss, research manager, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies