GIA’s webinars are designed for both emerging and experienced grantmakers with information and discussions that inform their day-to-day practices. These programs are free to members and available at a minimal charge to nonmembers. Past webinars have addressed topics including arts education, evaluations, support for individual artists, racial equity in arts philanthropy, and research relevant to the arts grantmaking field.
Tuesday, June 26, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT
- Tracie D. Hall, Program Director, Culture, The Joyce Foundation
- Bushra Junaid, Outreach and Development Manager, Ontario Arts Council
- Dana Payne, Program Director, Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
Tuesday, May 29, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Jane Best, Director of the Arts Education Partnership at the Education Commission of the States
Tuesday, April 10, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Reina Mukai, Knowledge Services Manager, Foundation Center
- Ryan Stubbs, Research Director, National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
Tuesday, March 27, 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT [PASSED]
- Steven Lawrence, Independent Consultant and Senior Research Affiliate, TCC Group
Please watch this space and GIA communications for announcements for webinars coming up in 2018.