2010 Webinar Series
Grantmakers in the Arts presents a new series of Web Conferences designed for emerging leaders in the grantmaking field and veteran grantmakers who want to revisit the information and discussions that inform their day-to-day practices. We have an assembled a team of arts philanthropy leaders and innovators, as well as experts in nonprofit finance and law, to address key topics of interest to arts grantmakers.
Each dynamic, 50-minute presentation includes audience interactive features that enable all participants to directly engage the presenters. And as an added perk, following the presentations, participants will have access to a dedicated page on the Grantmakers in the Arts website where they can pose questions, submit information, and interact with the presenters and other Web Conference participants.
This series is free to the staff and board members of GIA member organizations. The fee for nonmembers is $35 per session.
Tuesday, May 11, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Robert C. Cumbow, Shareholder, Graham & Dunn, PC
- Fidelma McGinn, Executive Director, Artist Trust
Tuesday, May 25, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Cindy Gehrig, President, Jerome Foundation
- Ingrid Mittermaier, Principal, Adler & Colvin
Tuesday, June 15, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Clara Miller, President and CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
Tuesday, July 13, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Suzanne Callahan, Founder, Callahan Consulting for the Arts
Tuesday, August 3, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Frances Phillips, Program Director for the Arts and The Creative Work Fund, Walter and Elise Haas Fund
- Patrice Walker Powell, Deputy Chairman for Programs and Partnerships, National Endowment for the Arts
Tuesday, September 14, 2:00 EDT/ 11:00 PDT
- Coleith Molstad, Executive Director, The Roy F. and Joann Cole Mitte Foundation
Friday, October 27 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT
- Steven Lawrence, Director of Research, Foundation Center
- Holly Sidford, President, Helicon Collaborative
- Angela Han, Director of Research, National Association of State Arts Agencies