ICYMI: United Philanthropy Forum Welcomes New Board Directors & Officers
"At United Philanthropy Forum’s 2022 Annual Membership Meeting on July 19, 2022 in Seattle, WA, the Forum’s membership elected five new members to the Forum’s Board of Directors for three-year terms," which include GIA President Eddie Torres.
- Kyle Caldwell, President & CEO, Council of Michigan Foundations
- Ann Esteban, Vice President, Finance, SoCal Grantmakers
- Erik R. Stegman (Carry the Kettle First Nation Nakoda), Chief Executive Officer, Native Americans in Philanthropy
- Eddie Torres, President & CEO, Grantmakers in the Arts
- Marcus F. Walton, President & CEO, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
"'The Forum is honored to welcome these five stellar philanthropy leaders to the Forum’s Board of Directors,' said Forum President & CEO David Biemesderfer. 'They bring a valuable diversity of perspectives and skills that will serve the Forum well as we continue striving to achieve our vision of a courageous philanthropic sector that catalyzes a just and equitable society where all can participate and prosper.'"
"Also at the 2022 Annual Membership Meeting, Forum members honored four Directors who completed their board terms: Susan Taylor Batten, ABFE: Ret Boney, North Carolina Network of Grantmakers (formerly); Paul D. Daugherty, Exponent Philanthropy (formerly Philanthropy West Virginia); and Nick Deychakiwsky, Charles Stewart Mott Foundation."