- Assessing Impact and Measuring What Matters
Organized by Heather Pontonio, Art Program Director, Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation.
- Co-Design + Collaboration + Creativity = Strengthened Arts Sector
Organized by Paul Ternes, Program Officer, Peter Kiewit Foundation.
- Cultural Equity, Institutional Power, and Whiteness: A Complex Intersection
Organized by Marian Godfrey, Cultural Advisor and Donor, Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation.
- Detroit Storytelling
Organized by Margaret Morton, Program Officer, Ford Foundation.
- Expansion Arts: Capacity Building and Leadership Development in Emerging/Small ALAANA Organizations
Organized by Daniel Kertzner, Senior Philanthropic Advisor, Rhode Island Foundation.
- Measuring Youth Arts Impact
Organized by Ruth Mercado-Zizzo, Arts Expansion Director, EdVestors.
- Out of the Rabbit Hole: Demystifying the Journey of Impact Assessment
Organized by Vanessa Silberman, Senior Director of Communications & Strategic Initiatives, Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation.
- Recalculating the Formula for Success: New Research on Formulaic Funding
Organized by Grantmakers in the Arts.
- The Indigenous Arts Ecology and Cross-Sector Data
Organized by Lori Pourier, President, First Peoples Fund.