Monday 2:00pm–5:00pm (Off‑site)
Space is limited at off-site sessions, so a ticket is required. Tickets will be available at the registration desk beginning at 7:30am on Monday morning. If the tickets for a given session are gone, you will know that it is filled and can make another choice.
- ‘Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a Match:’ Lessons Learned from Cross Sector Research PartnershipsDetroit Center for Design + TechnologyOrganized by Jamie Hand, Director of Research Strategies, ArtPlace America.
- Arts and Juvenile Justice: Structuring Better Outcomes for Detained YouthMuseum of Contemporary Art DetroitOrganized by Frances Phillips, Program Director, Arts and the Creative Work Fund, Walter & Elise Haas Fund.
- Grassroots Organizing: The Impact of Neighborhood Art MovementsArtist VillageOrganized by Christina deRoos, Director, Kresge Arts in Detroit; and Ryan Myers-Johnson, Assistant Director, Kresge Arts in Detroit.
- Leveraging the Power of Arts, Culture and Design for Community & Urban Development in America’s CitiesN’Namdi Center for Contemporary ArtOrganized by Michelle D. Johnson, Program Officer, The Kresge Foundation.
- Storytelling Now: Media Artists Empowering People to Tell and Share Their StoriesPonyrideOrganized by David Haas, Vice Chair, Wyncote Foundation.
- The Arts Approach to Building Connections between Muslim and Non-Muslim Communities: Creative Solutions from the FieldDuluthOrganized by Cheryl Ikemiya, Senior Program Officer for the Arts, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation; Maurine Knighton, Program Director for the Arts, Doris Duke Charitable Foundation; and Zeyba Rahman, Senior Program Officer, Building Bridges Program, Doris Duke Foundation for Islamic Art.