Full briefing notes (257 Kb)
On September 15, 2014, Success for All Foundation, the KIPP Foundation, Reading Recovery, and Teach for America convened a briefing and panel to discuss Investing in Innovation Fund (i3) grantees’ successes and difficulties since receiving i3 scale-up grants to expand their programs.
- Robert Slavin, Director, Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University and Co-Founder & Chairman, Success for All Foundation
- Freddy Gonzalez, Chief Learning Officer, KIPP Foundation
- Jerome D’Agostino, Professor of Education, The Ohio State University and Grant Director, Reading Recovery
- Kwame Griffith, Executive Vice President of Regional Operations, Teach for America
- Moderator: Sarah Sparks, Education Week